We are looking for an Account Manager who will be responsible for our tech client’s sales and revenue growth within its DACH Market. If you would like to work within a dynamic environment, which offers interesting and challenging opportunities in return, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Identify revenue growth opportunities
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating sales within established partners
- Suspect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels
- Generate qualified leads and sales opportunities
- Contribute to sales revenue generation
- Work closely with Pre-Sales Engineering, Support, Field & Channel Sales and Marketing
- Partake in discussions, presentations and demonstrations with potential clients
- Meet measurable goals and sales quotas on a quarterly basis
- Be knowledgeable and up-to-date with changes and developments in B2B infrastructure and virtualization industries
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous sales experience in sales in DACH markets
- Fluent in written and verbal German and English
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a sales role (B2B and channel environment)
- Knowledge of networks, infrastructure and virtualization is an asset
- Working knowledge of CRM based tools is an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work schedule
- Free Parking
- Health related benefits
- Competitive salary